|ABOUT THE LESSON|
The king sent messengers throughout his country to find the answers from wise men, but was not satisfied by their answers. So he decided to disguise himself as a common man to seek an advice from a wise hermit who lived in the wood. The hermit skillfully told the king that all the answers were within himself. By helping the wounded man and by spending time with the hermit, the King gradually got the answers. He got the answers of all his three questions through self-realization. He realized the way to do good to others in stead of thinking about own-self.
Fill the blanks with suitable words:
1. The King was advised by some wise men to go to the ________ .
2. The King has ________ questions in his mind.
3. After feeling better the man asked for something to ________ .
4. The King washed and covered it with his ________ .
5. The man closed his ________ .
6. The King was very happy to have made ________ with his enemy.
7. The hermit lived in a ________ .
8. Many wise men came to the King, but they all answered his questions ________ .
9. It is necessary to look into the ________ .
10. The hermit was old and ________ .
11. The King promised to send ________ .
12. The sun went down behind the ________ .
13. The King tired by his ________ and the work he had done.
14. The thought came to a certain King that he would never ________ .
15. Many ________ men came to the King.
16. ‘I wished to kill you and you have ________ my life’.
17. His hands were pressed against his ________ .
18. The King re-dressed the ________ until the bleeding stopped.
19. The King had dug ________ beds.
20. The King should notice all that was going on, avoid ________ .
TO GET MORE EXERCISES, KEEP VISITING REGULARLY