‘International Day of the World’s Indigenous Peoples’:
Every year, 9th August is celebrated as ‘World Tribal Day‘ or ‘International Day of the World’s Indigenous Peoples’. On this day people all over the world honor the tribal people and recognize their importance.
- Tribal people are known as the original inhabitants of different regions or countries.
- They have unique cultures, traditions and languages that have been preserved from generation to generation.
- The day is dedicated to creating awareness about the challenges and issues faced by tribal communities such as discrimination, poverty and cultural preservation.
- The United Nations established this day in 1994 to respect and support the rights and welfare of indigenous peoples.
- This is a great way to promote dialogue between tribal communities and governments and to work more inclusively and equally for everyone.
‘World Indigenous Peoples Day’: Quiz
August 9 is ‘International Day of the World’s Indigenous Peoples’. To celebrate this special day, we have prepared a very informative and interesting quiz. This quiz has been prepared to help you understand World Tribal Day and many things related to this day.
After solving the quiz, you can immediately download an attractive certificate with your name and marks obtained. So let’s solve the quiz and celebrate World Tribal Day….
Quiz will be added soon…
|CHANDRAYAAN 3: Certificate Quiz|
|NASA: Certificate Quiz|
|ISRO: Certificate Quiz|
|Computer-knowledge: Certificate Quizzes|
|English Grammar: Certificate Quizzes|